Some useful resources for parents and caregivers:
- Andrew Fleck Child Care Services – ‘This Caught Our Attention’
- Child, Adolescent, and Family Centre of Ottawa
- Children’s Integration Support Services
- City of Ottawa – Family
- First Words Preschool Speech and Language Program of Ottawa
- How Brains Are Built: The Core Story of Brain Development – A video by the Alberta Family Wellness Initiative that provides a brief introduction to early brain development.
- Helping parents choose childcare
- NRICH enriching mathematics – Early years foundation stage activities in mathematics.
- Ontario Early Years Centers
- Ontario Early Years Policy Framework
- Ottawa Neighbourhood Study
- Ottawa Parent Resource Centre – Information and resources for parents and caregiver.